The Tourist Information Office in Les Contamines-Montjoie
Our team of staff are here to help you throughout your holiday! Feel free to pop in and get a little advice. The Tourist Information Office is located in the village centre at the following address:Les Contamines Tourisme
18 route de Notre-Dame de la Gorge
74170 Les Contamines - Montjoie
+33 (0)4 50 47 01 58
- Winter: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 19:00. Sunday from 09: 00 to 12: 00 and 15: 00 to 19: 00. Open on bank holidays. On saturday, during french school holidays : 9:00 to 19:00.
- Low season: From Monday to Saturday from 9: 00 to 12: 00 and from 15: 00 to 18: 00. Closed Sundays and bank holidays.
- Summer: Monday to Sunday from 9: 00 to 12: 00 and 15: 00 to 19: 00. Open on bank holidays.
Practical Services on site:
Internet access: internet terminals and a Wifi zone are available at the Tourist Office
New: Hippocket wifi to connect to the internet from home. Rates: €7- 1 day. € 39 per week. Available on site.
- Luggage room: Leave your luggage in our luggage room and enjoy your day of arrival and/or departure. Price: €2 per day per piece of luggage.
- Ticket sales: Bus to the station and airport, excursions.
- Boutique : hiking maps, guide to the Baroque footpath, posters, fishing permits etc.
- Conta' shop: a choice of articles from the official Contamines brand range: hoodies, t-shirts, mugs, caps, headbands, neck scarves etc.
High Quality Tourism:
On 26th March 2014, the Tourist Information Office in Les Contamines was awarded the "Quality Tourism™" label and category 1 in the Tourist Office classification in 2015.
- a warm welcome
- attentive staff
- the ability to speak several foreign languages
- the ability to deliver clear and precise information
- cleanliness and comfort
- the discovery of a destination
- the importance of your opinion
If you wish to make a comment about the Tourist Information Office or the service provided please click here to complete our questionnaire.