The Tourist Information Office in Les Contamines-Montjoie
Our team of staff are here to help you throughout your holiday! Feel free to pop in and get a little advice. The Tourist Information Office is located in the village centre at the following address:Les Contamines Tourisme
18 route de Notre-Dame de la Gorge
74170 Les Contamines-Montjoie - France
+33 (0)4 50 47 01 58
- Winter (from 18th of December till 24th of April) :
- During school holidays : every day from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm.
- Outside school holidays: Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm. On Saturdays and Sundays, from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm.
- Low season (from September 5th to December 17th) : Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00.
Practical Services on site:
Internet access: internet terminals and a Wifi zone are available at the Tourist Office
New: Hippocket wifi to connect to the internet from home. Rates: €7- 1 day. € 39 per week. Available on site.
- Ticket sales: Bus to the train station, excursions.
- Boutique : hiking maps, fishing permits etc.
- Conta' shop: a choice of articles from the official Contamines brand range: t-shirts, mugs, caps, headbands, neck scarves etc.
High Quality Tourism:
On 26th March 2014, the Tourist Information Office in Les Contamines was awarded the "Quality Tourism™" label and category 1 in the Tourist Office classification in 2015.
- a warm welcome
- attentive staff
- the ability to speak several foreign languages
- the ability to deliver clear and precise information
- cleanliness and comfort
- the discovery of a destination
- the importance of your opinion
If you wish to make a comment about the Tourist Information Office or the service provided please click here to complete our questionnaire.