The Tourist Information Office in Les Contamines-Montjoie
Our team of staff are here to help you throughout your holiday! Feel free to pop in and get a little advice. The Tourist Information Office is located in the village centre at 18 Route de Notre Dame de la Gorge.
Contact: + 33 (0) 4 50 47 01 58, firstname.lastname@example.org
-Summer (form 2/07 to 4/09) : Every day from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm
-Low season: Monday to Saturday from 9am to noon and from 2pm to 5:30pm.
Practical Services on site:
· A free Wifi zone is available at the Tourist Office.
· Hippocket wifi to connect to the internet from home. Rates : 7€ per day and 39€ per week. Reservation on the phone or at the welcoming desk.
-Ticket sales: Bus to the station, excursions.
-Boutique: hiking maps, posters, fishing permits etc.
-Conta' shop: a choice of articles from the official Contamines brand range: hoodies, t-shirts, caps, headbands, neck warmer etc.
The Contamines-Montjoie Tourist Office is committed to respecting the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme™ label.
In 2020, the Contamines Tourist Office obtained the renewal of the "Qualité Tourisme™" brand and the renewal of the category I classification of Tourist Offices.
The satisfaction of our visitors is our priority.
- A warm welcome
- Attentive staff
- The ability to speak several foreign languages
- To deliver clear and precise information
- Cleanliness and comfort
- The discovery of a destination
- The importance of your opinion
If you wish to make a comment about the Tourist Information Office or the service provided please click here to complete our questionnaire.